Multivitamin plus NAC
Promoting Wellness One Day At A Time
“Multivitamin/multimineral daily support for children and adults”
Daily comprehensive multivitamin/mineral formula designed with optimized dosages of highly absorbable and methylated ingredients with a focus on antioxidant, immune function, and brain health.
- Optimization of dietary intake through daily multivitamin/multimineral support
- Supports healthy methylation and the nervous system function with bioactive B vitamins
- Contains the nationally established upper tolerable limit for Vitamin D, providing an optimized dose in contrast to many traditional multivitamins
- Contains higher levels of zinc without exceeding the dosing range to disturb copper balance
- Highly absorbable forms of glycinated minerals which are more gentle on the stomach
- Promotes eye (macular) health with a blend of eye specific antioxidants such as zeaxanthin, lutein, and vitamin A (in both forms of palmitate and beta carotene)
- Promotes healthy glucose balance and thyroid function with chromium and selenium
- Promotes antioxidant cellular function and brain health with NAC (supporting glutathione production)
- Promotes healthy neurotransmission with bioactive B vitamins and NAC to balance excitatory neurotransmitters
For additional benefit, consider layering with:
- MTV with NAC + Complete Methylation Support
- MTV with NAC + NAC 800mg
- MTV with NAC + Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- MTV with NAC + Mood Support
- MTV with NAC + Attention Support
- MTV with NAC + Calming Support
Serving Size: 00 Ages 4-8 = 1 capsule Ages 9+ = 2 capsules. Take with food
For more information about formula ingredients and peer reviewed supportive references click the button below!
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications for psychiatric purposes such as anxiety or depression, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Can I take this MTV in addition to extra Vitamin D?
This formulation was designed to keep the upper tolerable dosing limit of Vitamin D, established by the National Institute of Health, within recommended dosing specific to age ranges. It is generally accepted that taking the upper tolerable limit of Vitamin D (specific to age range) is safe without tracking blood levels. Vitamin D deficiency is extremely common, even if you get adequate exposure to light, for a long and well researched list of reasons. We intended on maximizing this nutrient in our formulation to address this specific need. Each individual will have their own optimal level of Vitamin D based on their own genetics, sun exposure, and gut absorption and metabolism, so it is impossible to give an absolute general recommendation. As always, please consult your own healthcare provider to get an individualized recommendation on Vitamin D dosing, monitoring, and supplementation.
What are other potential indications and uses for NAC?
We included NAC in our MTV formulation because of how important it is for the body and brain. There is robust peer reviewed clinical research on this antioxidant and it has a long history of safety and use in humans. Please see our page on NAC for further information here.
Can I mix this with food or drink if I cannot swallow a capsule?
Yes. You can open and dump the capsules and mix in whatever is easiest to ingest. See our information on ways to help take supplements if you cannot swallow pills here.
Can I take this supplement if I am pregnant or nursing?
Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant, should be careful not to take too much vitamin A. This MTV was designed to be within the recommend daily allowance for breastfeeding and pregnant women. NAC is possibly safe in pregnancy and there is insufficient evidence to recommend during lactation. Please contact your healthcare provider for an individualized recommendation before starting this supplement.